Bienville Legacy Design Brief
This commission is designed to achieve the following goals:
- Produce the three most beautiful and powerful prototype motorcycles the world has seen in decades
- Prove balance of form and function on the ‟field of battle‟ by setting three land-speed records in their class at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah
- Establish an enduring, colloquial design language that puts New Orleans and Louisiana on the map for industrial design for years to come
- Provide a cross-training platform that allows us to share the design, fabrication, and testing experience with lay-people from all walks of life
- Create a series of innovations that can be licensed for the improvement of vehicle manufacturing as either tools in the production process or technologies incorporated into motorized design itself
In this process, we are producing a feature-length cinema-quality documentary that will be globally licensed and distributed through major distribution networks. We are funded out of the kindness of large-format supporters and in partnership with digital design leaders.
You can stay in touch with our progress through regular updates on our commission.